Perfect the art of brewing espresso with the EC100 Pump Espresso & Cappuccino Machine, creating new and delicious gourmet coffee beverages quickly and easily in your own home. Features and Benefits Stainless-steel lined ThermoBlock heating system with 15 bars of pressure for perfect high-pressure brewed espresso Re...Read more
Perfect the art of brewing espresso with the EC100 Pump Espresso & Cappuccino Machine, creating new and delicious gourmet coffee beverages quickly and easily in your own home.
Features and Benefits
- Stainless-steel lined ThermoBlock heating system with 15 bars of pressure for perfect high-pressure brewed espresso
- Removable 46-oz water container for easy filling and cleaning
- Self-locking filter holder with thumbguard for proper fit
- Two sieves to produce one or two rich, thick crema espressos at a time
- Single sieve for pre-ground coffee or pre-packed espresso pods
- Unlimited steam output for perfectly frothing or steaming milk for cappuccinos and lattes
- Easy-to-use swivel frother for frothing directly in a tall glass or frothing pitcher
- Separate frothing positions for steamed milk (latte) and frothed milk (cappuccino)
- Removable heavy-duty, stainless steel cup warming platform
- Indicator lights for “On/Off” and “Coffee/Steam”
- Easy-to-clean removable stainless steel drip tray
- Automatic rinsing cycle for proper temperature with no waiting between brewing espresso and steaming milk
How Things Work
The EC100 portafilter sieves are pressurized, making it easy to achieve excellent crema even if grind size or tamping pressure isn’t perfect. 15 bars of pressure ensure flavor-rich espresso and the dual frother wand provides powerful steam/froth for delicious milk specialties.
For ease of use and high-quality performance, the Dual Frother features a frothing sleeve for cappuccinos and a steam tube, which is under the frothing sleeve, for lattes.
- Frothing: When the frothing sleeve is placed over the steam tube, hot steam and air are injected into the milk. The air swirls inside the milk creating silky dense froth on top for cappuccinos.
- Steaming: When the frothing sleeve is removed to reveal the steam tube, only hot steam will be injected into the milk, no airy froth will be produced. This is for preparing lattes.
- Important: To work properly, the frothing sleeve and steam tube must be completely cleaned after each use to avoid milk deposit build up.
The EC100 internal components are automatically rinsed while simultaneously maintaining the proper temperature for brewing and steaming/frothing milk, with no waiting in between brewing and steaming/frothing.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 14866 Old St Augustine Rd #104 Jacksonville Florida US 32258.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 14866 Old St Augustine Rd #104 Jacksonville Florida US 32258
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Free shipping on all orders over $49! Orders over $99 Will ship via Free 2 day Air!
Orders placed before 4:00pm Monday-Friday ship the same day. Orders placed after this time, on the weekend, and during holidays will ship then next available business day. Free shipping qualified orders will ship via UPS or USPS, transit times are shown below and can vary from 1-7 business days. Please check the product page for any special shipping conditions and note including drop-shipping and delayed processing for special orders.
|UPS Shipping Time in Transit||USPS Time in Transit|