The Silhouette CAMEO 4 Vinyl Cutting Machine is the must have DIY machine that has been redesigned with a backlit touch panel and sliding lid.. Featuring an improved Smart-Sensor Autoblade and increased cutting machine, your next project just got easier and faster to create. For the user who is passionate about vinyl and heat transfer, the CAMEO now features a built-in roll feeder (accommodates a 9” or 12”roll). To accompany that, the crosscutter is now built in and redesigned. The CAMEO 4 is 3x faster than its previous CAMEO 3 version, that’s up to 30mm/second! A new blade sensor has been added to the machine that is paired with sensors on the blades for automated detection in by the included Silhouette Studio software.
A redesign to the carriage/media load area has occurred as well. There is now a higher 3mm total material clearance (cutting is still limited to 2mm with the Deep Cut Blade). The dual carriage now supports an increased cutting force of 5000 grams in chamber 2. New blades have been introduced and are compatible with this CAMEO version, such as the new Rotary Blade and Craft Blade. Smart Tangential mode allows for tools that need to swivel, such as the new rotary blade, to swivel and lift properly when cutting. The rotary blade support allows users to cut our fabric without a need for a fabric stabilizer. New Matless cutting mode, (aka Quick Cut Mode) is now available, think punch out vs being 100% loose when cutting media. The roller adjustment now is a pinch style, no more locking and unlocking when moving the rollers.
As with all the newer machines, Bluetooth connectivity is included with a new ability to nickname your device. It is also Print & Cut registration capable, PixScan™ compatible, and Mac/Windows compatible. So what are you waiting for? Get your favorite machine, grab your Oracal Vinyl, Siser HVT or your favorite media and get crafting!
In the box:
- Silhouette CAMEO® 4- Pink Edition
- Power cable & USB cable
- (1)12-inch Standard Cutting Mat
- (1) AutoBlade 2
- Silhouette Studio® software (download)
- 100 exclusive designs from the Silhouette Design Store (download)
- 1-month Silhouette Design Store subscription (available with tool registration)
Key features on the CAMEO 4
- Built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer. Accommodating 9” and 12” rolls
- Built-in crosscutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll.
- Sliding lid and backlit touch panel give your machine a sleek, compact aesthetic Responsive back-lit touch panel.
- Built-in cross cutter tool
- 3x faster cutting speed- Up to 30 mm/second versus CAMEO 3’s 10 mm/second
- Blade sensor - Machine can detect which tool type is in the machine and relay to the software for automated tool selection
- Smart tangential mode - Allows for tools that need to swivel (such as a Rotary Blade) to lift and swivel properly in order to create clean lines on corners of images
- Higher material clearance (3 mm) - Material cutting depth remains defined by Deep Cut Blade at 2mm. This feature is to accommodate select materials from passing more easily through the machine.
- Bluetooth connectivity - Can also now give machine a nickname in software which carries over to other devices that pick up the Bluetooth connection. This makes knowing which machine you are sending to easier in business, school, or other collective environments that may have multiple machines.
- Improved easier pinch roller adjustment - No more locking and unlocking pinch roller. Just press and slide the roller into the desired position.
- Increased cutting force - 5000 grams of cutting force in chamber 2
- Rotary Blade support - This will enable users to cut fabric materials without the need of any fabric stabilizer.
- Improved AutoBlade to more efficiently set the blade
- Punching tool support
- Matless cutting mode (i.e. Quick Cut mode)